Price from: AUD$795*
* Same sex dormitory room in a hostel
5 action-packed days to see Tasmania’s West and East Coasts as we loop the island and visit the famous places of interest.
It’s easy to see why this is our most popular tour… escape into Tasmania’s pristine wilderness as we travel coast to coast and experience the best of the island. The tour starts by heading to the wild and rugged West Coast for waterfalls, rainforests, and wildlife. Then, experience the startling change of scenery as the tour goes on through the alpine wilderness of Cradle Mountain to the white sands of the East Coast’s Bay of Fires and Wineglass Bay. Eco-certified and active, with a diversity of outstanding short walks in National Parks to suit your level of fitness.
Starts: Hobart 7.00am
Finishes: Hobart 5.30pm
More tour details:
- Festival & Events: Christmas & New Year
- Nature & Adventure: Active Adventure
- Adventure Styles: Hiking & Trekking
- Tour Demographics: Family
- Group Type: Private
- Group Type: Group
- Guide Type: Fully Guided
- Physical rating type: Moderate
- Adventure Styles: Explorer