Who needs to visit Kakadu, when you can be swimming at amazing waterholes, learning about local First Nations Peoples with an incredible aboriginal cultural experience, and taking a ‘morning cruise’ with saltwater crocs and birdlife, in their natural habitat? This trip ticks all of these boxes; but best of all, enjoy a very unique itinerary, and beat the crowds in the process.
- Tour commences in Darwin on Day 1 from 6.30 am and finishes in Darwin Day 3 at approx 5pm. Onward travel from Darwin should be booked for the following day.
- 10kg luggage limit in soft bag. Please leave left excess luggage in storage in Darwin.
- This trip requires a sleeping bag. BYO or arrange to hire one at time of booking
More tour details:
- Tour Demographics: Family
- Group Type: Group
- Guide Type: Fully Guided
- Physical rating type: Moderate
- Adventure Styles: Explorer
- Solo Travelers: Shared Room