Price from: AUD$1,595*
* Hostel (shared facilities)
Australia’s West Coast stands alone as a remote, stunning and truly unforgettable region. The 7-day Perth to Exmouth Adventure hugs much of the state’s coastline where the outback meets some of the most deserted, yet pristine beaches in the world. Meet the local dolphins at Monkey Mia, enjoy spectacular vistas along Kalbarri National Park’s skywalk, and snorkel your way along the marine paradise that is Turquoise Bay. Western Australia’s Ningaloo Reef and its coastline appears endless and whilst there’s a lot driving to get you there, the rewards are well-worth the wait.
- Tour commences in Perth on Day 1 at 7 am and finishes in Perth on day 7 at approximately 6.30pm
- A strict luggage limit of 15 kg applies. Please bring a soft sided bag only.
- This trip requires a sleeping bag.
- The accommodation on this trip is in mixed gender multi-share hostels. The minimum age for this trip is 18 years old.
More tour details:
- Group Type: Group
- Guide Type: Fully Guided
- Physical rating type: Moderate
- Adventure Styles: Explorer
- Solo Travelers: Shared Room